We went to Stadium Putra at 3pm. Wait there and collect out pass and start wondering around. We saw Adam rehearsing. Curi-curi took some photos. But too bad, my camera can't zoom far. You can only see tiny little Adam.
He's vocal is amazing. Definitely not lip singing. I was screaming like a crazy during the concert. Called Vince while he's singing [What do'ya want from me]. Too bad, babi itu didn't pick up. It was beautiful.
I shouldn't listen to them. I was with my camera, and later someone said if we caught taking picture, we will chase out. Then i put back my camera. Mana tau, still there's staff taking pictures. ISH!!!! FML really!!!
Anyway, brand new experience. I want to work at every single concert. No pay also never mind. I can enjoy the concert for free and nice view duh~~~~ LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment