Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some work. I'm gonna leave to Sg Buloh to complete my job. So, this coming Thursday, I will have another concert to work for. I don't know how's the pay. But the last concert I worked haven't paid me yet. Yikes!!
I want to buy new clothes, undies, shoes, bags and can I get a phone? My iphone not even reach a year, and it's having problem already. I can't silent my phone. I want a BlackBerry Torch and I hope I can get one f.o.c. Ha-ha! I'm dreaming.
I ate a lot these days. I worked out a lot these days. So all of these equals to nothing. Damn!!!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment