Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I got a hair cut today. Look fresh and clean. Yay! Had brunch with Chloe at The Central just beside the salon. I was so freaking hungry and I think I can eat a cow! After the hair cut, we drove to One Utama for our movie The Tourist. It's awesome. I mean Angelina Jolie. ha-ha. By the way, before headed to Klang. Me and Kevin was saying that we are going to meet at Grace's house cause it's more convenient for Vince to fetch us. Then, we both arrive around the same time. Funny thing was, we didn't call each other while we reached. We played our phone, called other people instead of calling each other. So we waited... waited... and waited until I felt weird. End up he's waiting in front of Grace's house and I'm waiting at the space I parked every time. If Vince be the driver, he sure knows where to pick me up. ha-ha!

I had so many stuff to eat today. The Ice Cream, the Roti Boy Buttermilk bun, The Auntie Ann Lemonade, The Shimino's Chocolate Cheese Cake and Banana's wrap, Tong Sifu's porridge. Well, I get to punk those two babies during dinner time. I've ordered Wong Lou Kat, a Chinese herbal tea, it was bitter. I ask them to drink it and they showed the funniest face!! I get to teach Grace some Chinese words. I hope she remembers the 10 Chinese word I taught. Ha-ha!

I'm so freaking tired now. I got to sleep. Tomorrow Granny is leaving. She's going back to Muar. I'm gonna miss her like crazy. One good news, I got exempted for the English Second Language stupid course for the moment. But if I'm going to continue the Degree, I will have to enroll it still. I hope I can get exemption for HRM also! As less as possible!! The less the better!!!!

Good night~ I'm dead tired actually!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...