Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Dream The Fantasy

Ok, I had the weirdest dream ever. Well, it can be count as a sweet dream I think. But, that depends on how Mr. J picture it. ha-ha. 
So, I read a book today. There's a short article talking about the proposal. When a couple decided to settle down, should the guy ask for the lady's parent's permission to marry their daughter? This makes me wonder. I think the guy should. Because for me, I really wish my daughter's boyfriend will ask if he can marry my daughter. But weird thing is, so what if I don't agree. They are in love. Or they are going to run away from me, find a place where no one knows them and get married? This is so freaking sad. I would love to have both of my parent's sincere bless for my marriage. Not the disagreement. Okay, I'm gonna stop this. I'm freaking myself out. What am I thinking? 

By the way, I wasn't feeling well this evening after I ate tons of junk food. I had the dark chocolate, breast shape white chocolate, milk and green tea chocolate which brought back from Japan. I had some crackers, and a coffee. I had milk candy which also from Japan. I had papaya. I am craving for sweet taste. I have the weird symptom before the [auntie visit]. I will crave for sweet taste and I will have certain normal symptoms for lady who's before having the [auntie visit]. Anyways, all of these food makes me feel sick. I realize I didn't drink water after I had all these. I am not a water lover person. I can forget to drink water the whole day and make myself sick then I would looking for Auntie Ann's lemonade. ha-ha! Whenever I'm having headache I want to get myself a lemonade. It calms me down. Always!

I am waiting. I am awake from the nap. I usually go to bed at this time. But I just woke up. I wonder what time I will fall back to sleep. School start on Monday. I have a orientation to go. I have to test my English because the stupid SPM English weren't good enough for me to get through. Well, SPM is like 5 years ago. Damn! Wasting time. I can't wait to meet new friends learn new things. I hope the new place will be a peaceful wonderful environment. I'm too old for drama. I can't handle it. >.< 

I wonder how my result will be. I am nervous. ISH!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...