Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The First Day

The first day to new school... I woke up freaking early in the morning just to prevent traffic jam. End up I reach there 45 mins earlier. Everything went smooth, and met new friend. English test was like wth! Ha-ha! Sneaked out half way of the orientation, had lunch with Shirley and Sam. We chat and chat and chat. Chloe came after our lunch, and we gossip like crazy once again. Bought a belly ring. So pinkish!! Bought 2 outfits. Bought some stuff at Guardian and Watson. Had dinner with Chloe and Kevin at Sushi Zanmai.

Today, there's a girl was talking with her friends like crazy. The bf was injured and she still talking with her friends and ignored the bf. The girl was such a bitch!! She keeps on talking and talking and left her bf alone and disappointed. The bf was waiting for the concern from the girl. And the girl ignored the bf whole day! Yet, she don't even bother to reply a message to the bf. How ridiculous could she be?! She's really a jerk!! The bf did not blame the stupid girl for ignoring him and yet he blame himself for bothering her when she's meeting the friend. That girl is really such an asshole and should be grateful to have this kind of bf. If I'm her!! I will keep the bf and don't let other people see him. Stupidest girl I ever seen in my life!! Girl!! You should be grateful and thankful and blissful for having this kind of bf. Do you know lucky you are?! Stupid shit!!! Geramnyer!!!

Anyways, the day was great. Until I realize how awful I am. SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...