It suppose to be a good start. Due to some reason my mood is not that okay. Things are not that bad actually, but it somehow got my nerves. I'm having good start in everything, I appreciate it and I don't want to let anyone or any matters to ruin it. Finally there's a second chance, bright future, great person appears in front of me. I just want it to be smooth and easy. I want no drama. I hate drama. Especially it drag myself or my love one into the mess. Stupid shit! Sigh!!!
Anyways!! My Chinese New Year will be celebrate at Taiwan!! How awesome could it be? I've been there few times and every time I spent few hours over there -- the airport. Ha-ha. It's for transit. Boring!! This time! Finally I got the chance! One problem is, the outfits! I don't want to spend on those clothes which I couldn't wear at Malaysia. I hope mommy will be kind enough to sponsor me. One more month I will fly to there and spend time with the fams!! The favorite time in my life. Family is the priority.
p/s: Stitch, I will be fine. I'm just upset because of what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment