Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 10 Hi 11

What have I done in 2010? A lot! Something I regret doing it, something memorable, something sad, something..  I had a really big fight with mom. I deal with a heartbreak moment. I had a new vision for myself. I found a best guy friend. I knew Stitch this year. I had a great birthday. I've learned to love family and put them as priority. I've learned to love myself more and then love others. I've lost some weight which I accidentally make it.

At the month of May, June, July, August, and September; it was the worst moment I ever had. I regreted. I shouldn't. I grew up because of all this. I've learned the lesson. I promise to be a better person. I will not fail my mom. I will keep doing better. I will be a good daughter, good sister, good student, good girl. I will not choose to forget anything that had already happened. No matter good or bad, I will keep it in mind and remind myself not to repeat.

In general, I have average and poor performance. In romance, I love someone, lost someone, had a crush on someone, and nothing happen, then someone found me, I love someone. In financial, I am officially broke. I have saving, and suddenly all gone. I'm gonna save it all over again. I have enroll myself into a new program. Fashion Marketing and Management in Raffles International Institution. I'm going to have new friend. ^_^

This year, mom bought a new condo. I finally have my own bedroom! I finally get to choose the thing I want. I finally have my dream room. Yes, I am blessed. I am thrill. I am overwhelm. I am thankful. I am lucky to have everything. I want to thank mommy for giving me everything I want. I have bunch of close friends. I love you guys! I will still hang out with you guys sometimes. Or maybe you guys should come hang out with me. ha-ha!

This New Year countdown, Chloe invited me to celebrate with her at Genting Highland. But I rejected. Cause I have to deal with the new school stuff, I am broke, I want to stay home and bla bla bla. So, I will be staying at home and reading my books. Online, chatting with Stitch, doing my stuff and be with the family. I am sometimes family oriented. ha-ha!

I wish the brand year of 2011, I will be a better person. Not getting myself into trouble. Live my life perfect. I wish everyone around me will be healthy and happy, safe and sound. I wish my mom will be happier and healthier, I wish my brothers will be stronger and tougher. I love you guys~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...