Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be My Valentine

The tittle is not related to the post at all. I just simply put it on. So, yesterday something really funny happened. Three of us were laughing so hard about that. There was a rumor flying around us, but three of us know nothing at all. I'm just curious about it. Do me and mua love looks like we are dating? From where does we look like we are dating?!

From FB? LOL. Ya. We were teasing those who thinks being close to each other means we were dating. Well, be cool. I'm ok with that. Only mua love feel speechless when he knew that. I only feel [WTF?!] Maybe we hang out a lot, that's why people misunderstood. He is a gentleman which I know will melt girl's heart. With the flowery phrases from him, female will practically gone crazy for him. *ahem* Why am I selling him? LOL.

You know, finally, there's a guy which I feel we are really connected but we know there's nothing else will happen between us. I know it sounds fake and impossible. G probably knows how I feel. I think she feels the same too. Finally, I found my best male friend who I can spent my time talking to him, be close and hang out. A guy friend doesn't have to be hang out in the bed. He really can be the one you feel like talk to when you're blue. Share the happiest or funniest or the most ridiculous things together. Ya, someday, one of us might having partner. But I know we won't lose anyone. Only spent lesser time together, talk less. Still, we care much to each other. Sayang you until hangus!!!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...