Sunday, October 24, 2010

感谢你,肯把时间花在我身上。我懂得珍惜。

Although is not official, but this is enough. What I have right now, I appreciate and satisfy. I won't ask for more. Since this is what I've point out at the first time. I remember every single thing you said. I'm not giving you pressure. Is just when you have the dream to go for, you'll be happier and meaningful. 

I don't need to spend my time with you forever and happily ever after. I only want to spend time with you until you find your better half. This is not a commitment. Never ever promise something you might break it. Perhaps I've been through a unforgettable relationship. Now, everything seems easy and straight forward. 

We'll see after many years later. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...