Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gossip Girl

Had a quick dinner with C at One Utama. Catch up a little bit and talked about few trip we were planning to go. The dinner was great. Everything was great! Miss my babe also Babi G. LOL
P/s: G, lunch on Monday? Please appear! I don't want to meet you at FB or MSN.

Today I was shock by the thunder storm. Well, I hide inside my blanket and pray that the storm won't destroy my balcony or my glass door. Everything was flying. I even saw a bird plane crash!!! How ridiculous? Plants fell, balcony looks like just had world war 3, I literally shit my pants. LOL. I'm just kidding.

Bought 3 Kampai!!!! I'm gonna enjoy myself. Hah-ha!

Still, rushing my baby assignment. Peace!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...