Monday, November 1, 2010

I thought it was a random family dinner. When I got there, there were 12 people sitting at there and staring at me because I'm late. Shock!!! Extremely!! I thought we are having dinner at Kura's. sigh.

The dinner was great. Hell lots of people. I just sat there and eat and eat and eat and drink and drink and drink and peeking at my phone, sms with baby secretly cause mom will kill me for playing with the phone while having dinner.

Reach home, and updating this. All of the sudden, Mr Tiu called and chat. Apa benda? Ask those question. Lebih!!!!

Gonna sleep early today cause my government is back. I can't wait to view those apartment. Lalalala. I'm gonna have to bedroom soon. Yeah Yeah!

p/s: I miss you.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...