Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I've put on the new header at my blog. My photos!! LOL. It's so big and so me!!! My future room is going to be full of my photos and my lovers photos.

Today, the MC test was like poo. I don't know what the heck I was doing. I know the result will turn out fugly. Did we do assignment at foyer? No, me and Mr. Bright non stop talking and doing lebih stuff. We had our dinner at Mc D. Full to the max!

I'm so tired to do the assignment. I'm so dead to start my assignment on tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Sigh! Thanks Babi Kelvin for borrowing me your cute little laptop. Appreciate it.

p/s: My babi dear ganfu are super charming!!! Incredibly man!!! Extremely handsome. Because he helps me to carry my bag.

pp/s: Addy are so muscular! gou dai wai mang! He used his 'keong yi yao lik geh bei wan' to carry my bag too.

Thanks to both of you. ^_^

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...