Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doing Nothing

Good news, MC assignment postpone to one week later. Bad news, we have to do better. Yea!

So, I have a problem with my FM movie. Baby fixed it up for me!!! How genius he could be? Admire him!!!! LOL. I can't praise him that much, later he will fly.

Was saying that I'm going to jog. But, the sky is cloudy and I'm sleepy. I'm gonna take a nap and wake up watch my movie. That's a test for FM. How nice if he test us on Gossip Girl. I definitely will score 100%.

Hey Mr Q, I don't mind. In fact, I feel okay with it. Sometimes, I also do it to you. So, enjoy. =]

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...