Saturday, November 27, 2010

Imperfection & Perfection

So, I saw a video made by Dulce Candy this afternoon. I couldn't find it anymore. It's talking about 3 things you love about yourself and 3 things you hate about yourself. She made it in a video which I don't feel like doing it. But I'm just gonna make it in post. And I'm going to tag GracieShirley,Cathy to do this with me. LOL. I know. It's exam week. Let me fool around for a little while!!

3 things I hate about myself:
1. My hairy arms and legs. Well, I shaved.
2. My skin. It's annoying! Pimples, black head everywhere.
3. My nose! I want the [ang moh]'s nose. Mine looks like Michael Jackson's nose.

3 things I love about myself.
1. My eye. My high school classmate said I had a pair of seductive eye. Which hardly for me to believe.
2. My hair!!! Long, thick and silky. Yeah, I want to sell my hair if I'm broke! LOL
3. My teeth. I had bracelet, yet, I have a gap at the side, but that is my signature look. WTF!

Well, nobody's perfect. You can fix the imperfection. In fact, I'm gonna do a nose job, permanent hair removal in the future with my own money. Sounds crazy, but that's fine if I felt comfortable. In our whole lifetime, we are looking for something that make ourself happy. This is the way which will makes me feel satisfied. I don't really mind how others will think about it. But, I'm not using your money, so, I get to do whatever I want. I want to get rid of Micheal Jackson's nose and hairy situation. Why not? People judge because they are jealous. So, highly recommended those to save up a little money and fix yourself. ha-ha. I'm so bitchy. This is my own opinion. I'm not pointing at anyone.

BUT, when you settle down with someone and planning to have a baby, please do tell your partner that you had plastic surgery on your nose. Or else, he will think that the baby is Micheal Jackson's. HA-HA! I'm just kidding. It's ok. The baby can have a nose job in the future as well.

Well, the final exam is really driving me crazy. Please endure me.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...