Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today's exam was good. I mean yesterday. Everything we studied is out in the question paper. But!!! Why would 24 marks theories in the compulsory question? I give away my 24 marks just like that.

I missed a chance!! Freaking chance!! Ish!! ha-ha. Nah! It's just fate. If I did ask, then thing would probably happen. Too bad, I don't have the guts to ask. Instead of us 大战, we choose to 大战 with the stupid Marketing Communication. I rather choose the first 大战 than the second one. First one so sexy and fun. ha-ha. Tak malu betul!!!!

Going to download and print out everything then sleep! Nights~

I miss you~ Even though I just see you. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...