Monday, December 27, 2010

Celebrate In Advance


Celebrated my birthday in advance with my dear friends. Hang out at One Utama. Well, the plan was like making me speechless. But that's ok. No big deal, as long as everyone is happy. The movie was a disaster!! Seriously! It just makes me laugh non stop or speechless and I was text-ing with someone from the beginning till the end. 

Dinner was great. Everyone was happy. Talked a lot of crap and took a lot of photos but I'm not gonna upload at here cause it takes a long time to be done. Yes, this coming Wednesday will celebrate my birthday also. I'm so lucky to have a bunch of friends like you guys!! I love you guys so much!!! I love you~

A little incident happened. Told the babies, and well, it's not really a big deal and I don't really give a shit about it. Opps~ I shouldn't write like this. But, I don't care~ ha-ha.

Thank you Kelvin and Vince for fetching. I love you guys! Muakkkssssssssss~

Gonna rest for 2 days and continue party! School starts soon!!! I'm gonna miss everyone~ Good night!! 
p/s: Someone told me that he had to sleep before 1, but he keeps on talking until 2:40am. He even trying to tell me that he wants to skip the class!! WTH! Lazy bug!! The answer is NO!! ha-ha. Be a good boy and go to class. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...