Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Babies

...Continue...

Who knows they lost my file. They made me go back on Monday for collection. Sigh! That's not my problem SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE!!! Then I left to HP Tower to service my poor baby laptop. Yeah, it's dead. I don't know what happened. But the professional said something crack inside. I think it might caused by me. I dropped it like few months ago. I hope it's not going to charge me crazy, because it's over warranty already.While I was waiting for the queue to pass up my form, guess what?! SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE called and found my results. Thank god and screw them. ISH! I run up and down duh!!! But I still owe the latest result and certificate and photos. I'm going to pay on Monday and bring my photos.

They dinner was so great you guys!!! Well, it's expensive. The price is the same with Jogoya. But, one more chop, I will get us a free Alaska King Crab!! Please go as soon as possible!! While stock last!! Spend RM100 get one chop.
Everyone was having good time. Baby CenCen was going nuts. He ran up and down at the restaurant while made me run up and down with him too. I wore a cute little dress, had my hair and make up done and end up looking like a crazy women. ha-ha. Five of us. ShuYee, CenYee, Shyang-Yi, JoeYee and me. We are the December babies. We grew up in a loving family. We are not born rich but we are full of love. =]

Tomorrow, I'm gonna fight with the time once again since I promise to help Mr Tiu for the moving. Yet, mom wants me to post sample at DHL. And I have to rush back before 3 to get myself ready for the dinner. Yeah, 3 it's a little bit early, but guys, I'm a girl. I need some time to beautify myself. LOL. The rejected dress is going to be wore by me on tomorrow night. Cause I got no time for choosing a new dress. Oh my god!! Please pray for me!*finger cross* I don't want to have the same look with others.

I need to go rest now. It's 12. I have to sleep and rest and sleep. ha-ha. I'm hyper. I will post out the photo after I get back my laptop because I'm not really wanted to use mom's laptop to post photos. I don't know why, I just don't.

I miss you baby. Even though I'm busy.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...