Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally I got my laptop back! Today, I stay home all day. By the way, today is Dong Zhi. Everyone have to eat Tang Yuan which means reunion. Well, we celebrated yesterday. So, we went to Bangsar Village for Birkenstock. I saw a god damn new collection of Birkenstock! It was so pretty. I want both! The color looks so nice and the price was nice too. A pair approximately RM400. So, 2 pair will be RM800. I will get killed. But those were so nice! Me likey~

Nothing in my thought. I wanted to write something but my mind is empty. So, I will write some funny ridiculous pure made from Hillary's story. ha-ha!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...