Thursday, December 16, 2010

Post Created Dec 15, 2010 11:37:52 PM

Seeing two people falls for each other and deeply in love was so incredible. I want to have someone to do this with me. Love me deeply and I love him deeply. For now, maybe is not my time yet. Maybe I should be focus on my study and later on my career. Maybe I'm really those who get marry and have babies at 30's.

The person I have a crush on is pretty surprising for myself. Cause I never thought I will fall for him. But, it's a magical moment when you have the feeling and that person will be the perfect one for you. No matter how bad he really is. Well, he is nice. Just don't like me. Ha-ha.

I've been in few relationships and all of the relationship were good. All ended because of bad timing, bad decisions and... I will not deny about anything because without all these pass experiences, I'm nothing. I learned from the pass. I'm sure the next relationship will be better.

This time, I will be more focus on my family and my study/career first then only romance. All of these are important but these depends on the period of the whole life. Now, maybe study/career first. No money no love. I won't be love blind anymore. I don't want to fight with mom over a guy or my more. Ha-ha! I will be thinking more than ever then only committed into a relationship, which my family especially my mom and brothers approve. And I know it's hard to look for a guy which mom will approve. By the time I found it, I think I'm a grandma already. Sigh! I want babies!!!

Rewind back the past, think back the things I've done, the words I've said. I felt really stupid. But, I'm glad I felt it that way the same time cause this means I really know how wrong I was. Through this latest romance which happens to be solo by myself. I've learned that 'He's just not that into me!' haha. Yea! I felt sorry for that poor guy. Please go celebrate for escaping from me. Seriously.

Ok. Since I've been ffk by the maid once again. I've did some laundry and clean some trash. I wanted to dance but my body was sore. And all I do is lying on the couch watch tv. Im gonna continue lying on the couch and watch tv~ please enjoy reading the freaking long post about me and good night!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...