Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sexy Eve


So, it's Christmas's Eve! It's hot and sexy! It's fresh! It's new! It's my very first time! Technically. Ha-ha.
I spent my Christmas's Eve with Vince, Chloe, Kevin and Ben. Well, add on Kelvin and Addy with other three friends. Where the hell is Grace? Ya, she dump us for her family gathering. I forgive you G! Family always come first. See, I'm a thoughtful kind little angel. Don't you love me much?



Vince came and pick me up to meet up with C, Kevin and Ben. Went to The Curve around 4 something, they went to Ikea to buy the famous Curry Puff. Yum~ It was a rainy day. But, by the time we finish our tea time, the rain stopped. Walked to The Curve for the movie tickets. Watched Gulliver's Travel. Hilarious and fun. Well, G, when you're not here, I kinda replace you. Vince keep on saying he's scared when the movie not even start. I missed you!! ha-ha. I lied. I don't actually. XP

Met Kelvin and Addy with 3 other friends at Mc D, I stole the fries from Kelvin who only ate a Fillet O' Fish and claim that he's full already. How ridiculous? Is he a she? ha-ha. Then we went to Dragon-I for dinner. The place was a historical moment for Ben. Cause I happens to know that he threw up right in front of Dragon-I last time when he had drink at The Sanctury with Kelvin and others.

So, we spent almost 2 hours in the cinema watching the hilarious comedy. Then, meet up with the other boys and helped them with their party spray. Hang at there for some time, and we went to The Library. I have to say, this is my first time ever been to this kind of place. You guys are very super duper honor to have my first time. Applause please! I'm just kidding.





After The Library, we went down to the car park. We wondered how was the boys selling their stuff. Everyone almost everyone I mean strangers are wet. The sticky oily hair and disgusting smell stuck inside the ladies and outdoors. Then we saw Kelvin and others playing with the spray. Spray on those strangers and us. Me, Chloe, Vince and Ben ran like no tomorrow and poor Kevin became their target. He's technically a bubble freak. Then we went back to Sunway for supper. Funny thing was, the mamak stall got Indo Mee left. Linger for awhile and went back cause Mr Kevin has to back to Seremban. Mr Vince fetch me back to Sg Buloh because of the time. Thanks baby~ Heart you banyak banyak and sorry for bothering!


Get home, and sleep. I was exhausted. Well, I did talked on Skype for a little while. This is my sexy Eve. I'm looking forward for the New Year's Eve too. Ha-ha!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...