Today's exam was okay. Everything I've read was out only the last question I did awfully. I didn't listen properly for what Addy said last night and so I lost 13 marks. CCB nyer!!
Do a little grocery shopping just now. Dad is coming home. Mom will be back couple days later. They went to Hawaii duh! That's why I couldn't reach them for few days.
After the exam, I got tons of things to do. I got 2 jobs and I have to pass up my result and syllabus to Raffles and pay the school fee. Bring mom to new house and take photo. Look for reference about the renovation, to the wedding. Gonna celebrate Shuyee, Cencen, Shyang-Yi, JoJo and my birthday. It's my birthday dude!!!! Ha-ha!!
New school starts at early January. But new home ready at April. I really wish to start my school when the new home is ready. I don't want to torture myself in the traffic duh!!! But i know that's not gonna happen. I have to shorten the time of study dy. Too old to be in this level.
Blogging while waiting for my cousin. I'm dead sleepy!!! Thank god I withdrew the money already. It's raining like crazy now!!!!
Do a little grocery shopping just now. Dad is coming home. Mom will be back couple days later. They went to Hawaii duh! That's why I couldn't reach them for few days.
After the exam, I got tons of things to do. I got 2 jobs and I have to pass up my result and syllabus to Raffles and pay the school fee. Bring mom to new house and take photo. Look for reference about the renovation, to the wedding. Gonna celebrate Shuyee, Cencen, Shyang-Yi, JoJo and my birthday. It's my birthday dude!!!! Ha-ha!!
New school starts at early January. But new home ready at April. I really wish to start my school when the new home is ready. I don't want to torture myself in the traffic duh!!! But i know that's not gonna happen. I have to shorten the time of study dy. Too old to be in this level.
Blogging while waiting for my cousin. I'm dead sleepy!!! Thank god I withdrew the money already. It's raining like crazy now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment