Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Love Taught Us

Some people learned to be matured while having a relationship and some people don't. Some people thought they became smarter while having a relationship and some people don't. Those people learned how to communicate, reconcile, understand, love, and respect. Some people worth to sacrifice and some don't even worth to shed a tear for. Sometimes we thought we love that person but after some time we thought that is not love or we don't love that person that much. Sometimes you knew that person don't worth that much but still you willing to sacrifice no matter how others advise you. Until you wake up from those shitty things the person has done to you, then you reliaze that person is just wasting your time. So, be wise! Sometimes you might lose control or lost. Don't panic, someone out there will lead you. Unless you got not family or friends, then you will be fine eventually.
_______________________________

So, these days I saw many suidside case. Well, this makes me feel uncomfortable. Getting too much negative information makes myself blue. That's why I want to ran away from Sg Buloh to Puchong. Who knows.. They are going out for a 3 days 2 night trip. I was planning not to go out anymore since I've over spent this month. No choice! I don't want to be alone and think of those. Haha!!

I put back my teeth retainer on. Suffer!!! I talk like chi lei gan and my hau sui is like water. Haha! I have to keep on suck it back and make the weird sound. I felt like my teeth are going to be out of shape so I put back. Now my teeth are sore. I think I might take it off half way cause it's hurt.

Tomorrow got to work. Haha! Will be seeing mom's favorite singer. Silly mom ask me to take photo with the singer - Jam. Yea, his name is Jam. I have no idea either. This time I will bring my camera and put it in my sling back. My sling bag will not leave me. I will carry it everywhere with me. I still regret on putting back my camera while Adam was here! ISH!!!

Ok!! I tak boleh tahan the pain dy. I'm going to take off the retainer and continue reading my book. Chiao~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...