Well, I love reading. I've read a story, it's a sad romance. I'm kinda get into the story. Almost. ha-ha. As usual, boy met girl and they fall in love.... No!!! This is not. I don't read usual stuff. That's boring. It begins like this. Boy met girl, and they were friend. During that time, they were dating someone else. They don't know each other much. They were just a hi-bye friend. No one know since when, they start talking and fooling around and getting closer. That time, the girl just separated and the boy still going on with the other person. Yet, the are best friend. The boy's partner knew about the girl. They are friend and they are cool. [This kind of friendship makes me so jealous.] ...... [The story is so freaking long. Oh my gosh!! I'll summarize it. ha-ha! ]The boy broke up, the girl become the companion. They hang out more often than usual. They were close and yet they don't want any commitment. The boy found out that he falls for the girl. The girl was not yet ready. But they are still hanging out and very close. Then another girl appear in the boy's life and they get together. The girl was confuse she asked the boy, then the boy told her that he was waiting all the time, but she never give any respond and then he gave up. Maybe it's just fate. They are not meant to be. They could be bestie but not couple. The girls realize she's in love with the boy but its just too late. Because the boy is not there for her anymore. Then, the girl left the country and the boy start his own life. One thing the girl do not know is, in the boy's heart she's always the special one.
I know, is still very long. The story suppose to end with a happy ending, right? But the truth is, in real life, not everything ends happily.
I know, is still very long. The story suppose to end with a happy ending, right? But the truth is, in real life, not everything ends happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment