Yesterday I went to Sg Buloh around 5. Yesterday was Thaipusam and everyone was having their holiday. Reach home, did some stuff for mom, called the maid. The maid never picked up the phone! I've been calling the whole day until today! Gosh! I'm chilling in the house drinking milk. LOL. So weird!!! Talked to Stitch for a little while. Ate those breakfast bar as my dinner cause I've been threaten. ha-ha! I felt so much pressure with my figure. I have to make it better! So, I work out for almost one hour in the house. Now, I can't feel my abs and arms and legs.
Woke up very late today. I never wake up early anyways. hehe. Take away some food. Sitting in front of the computer and waiting for the maid to come at 5pm. Wishes mom happy birthday in advance cause I will be busy tomorrow. I wanted to be the first one who wishes her also! I love you mama!! I love you so much!!! I hope by saying this, you won't kill me when see the credit card bills. ha-ha!
I got a date later at 7pm with the gangs. Gonna go meet them and catch up with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment