After the lunch we all went to Klang to kidnap babi C!! Played with her dog for a little while and then we went to my college. We were really going crazy all the way from Klang to the city. Hand out the result, visit the lecturer for approving my color which I still have to correct it.=_= And we went to China Airlines's office to verify my air ticket to Taiwan!! Yay! Everything went smooth and easy. And we went to Pyramid to shop. I shop like crazy! Seriously! Ha-ha! Mom's gonna kill me.
We went back to Klang for steamboat around 8. That's awesome! I miss the steamboat. ha-ha! We had a good time at Chloe's place. Went back home at 10. Everyone was freaking tired and full. When I get home, I was playing with my new clothes and shoes. I haven't get my undies yet. I'm so gonna get it on Monday! I'm so gonna get it!! LOL! Or on the weekends. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment