Sunday, March 13, 2011
Family Gathering
We had our family dinner at Tenji. AGAIN!! Well, this place is the most suitable place for 16 person. Seriously. It's buffet, more choices, more food, HD and BR ice-cream... What's more? Had a lot of fun at the dinner. Then we have second round at 2nd auntie's house. We were watching movie and I went home half way cause I realize that I left my tools at Puchong and for other reason. I went to Sg Buloh to clean up the room for my uncle--mom's brother and auntie, packed a little stuff and move my ass to Puchong. On the way back, there's an accident. Car crash like pizza!! Seriously. I wonder how they drive. Rush home and clean up myself and blog. ha-ha. I was missing someone. Recently, I found out that, me myself always say something stupid and hurt people's feeling. I admit that and I've thought about it on the way back to Sg Buloh. It's not appropriate to say things like that, it might be funny at that moment but it somehow hurt someone's feeling in someway. I didn't mean to. I have to watch my stupid mouth. Damn myself. So much going on lately. I feel bad. Fight with mother, acting like a child in the age of 23?! I'm so done! Will go back to Sg Buloh the next day morning. Meet up with the aunties and mom and will have breakfast together. I guess... I don't know if I can wake up that early. Have to work hard for my homework. Pray for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment