It's been forever that I didn't update my poor little bloggi~ LOL. The previous week was hectic for me. My best friend come back from Australia, mom went back. This means PARTYYYYYY.... Well, due to our slowly aging attitude, we didn't party. We just went out shopping, meeting up with old friends, singing, gossiping and that's it. Nothing related with alcohol. Yea, there's nothing would related to alcohol cause that particular person is not beside me and I don't dare to drink. Yeap~ p/s: The photos will be uploaded soon after I come back from school.
I didn't stick with Carrie 24/7. I went to Genting for Amway's motivation talking thingy and this meeting was great. I have to admit I am fully motivated and something is running in my mind. No~ I'm not going to ask my friend to join as I know myself I would not want to join either. Well, something other than this is running in my mind. I met Kang's parents. WOW! haha! This is the only thing I can say. Glad to meet them. They are really nice people. Like father like son I should say. I think of him when I see his father, because they are totally the same pattern. Full of joy when they are around. =]
As for my Stitch. I miss you. Very much. I know you've been waiting to read my blog. I'm so sorry about this. I was tired and lazy and wanted to sleep. Please forgive me. Haha! See! Now, I've blog! Go celebrate with a glass of champaign.
No comments:
Post a Comment