Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is the last day for my man's mid term exam. But I think he kinda screwed up the last paper. He's watching a love movie that I asked him to download few days ago. Well, that's a love romance kinda movie and surprisingly he's willing to watch. Guys usually don't watch this kind of movie, but he did it for me although I said I want to watch it together with him when he gets back. But, never mind I know he will watch it again with me because he is such a sweet baby. You know, I always been a very huge fan for romance movie. I love to watch it at night or during rainy day. It's kinda sad and makes me really missing the love one. So, the coming new house will going to have tons of DVD and it's not pirated one! I'm going to do a collection. Yay!

Today's class is ok. As usual, it's hard to follow up and understand cause the accent of the lecturer is totally different to ours. Is not I'm teasing at other people it's just I have to ask my classmate to make sure what is she saying. LOL. Well, we have assignment every single day. It's crazy but still I'm ok with it. Learned a new way to go back home. Thanks to one of my new friend. She's nice! So, those next assignments I'm gonna get busy is all driving me nuts. I hope I have 48 hours a day, but even if I got I will still don't have enough time. Cause I'm an expert of wasting my  freaking time. LOL.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...