Sunday, May 15, 2011

所以我是一边赶报告一边浪费时间。好啦,写blog不是浪费时间好不好!很想念那个亲爱的男人勒!I don't want to write in Chinese anymore cause the man will laugh at my stupid grammar.
I was busy doing my report and yet I can listen to music and blogging. You know what? I actually love my life right now. I have a boyfriend but he's not here. I'm not being ironic or sarcastic, it's true. I have a boyfriend but he's not here. He's at another country. Both of us are doing our own thing. We didn't stick together as much as other couple did. In fact, we are closer to each other compare with other couples. We do not waste our time on hanging out or what. We do the things we need to do. We do the priority matters more than dating. This is what I love about. I don't want to be like before which most of my time was given to the boyfriend. How about my homework and family? Now, I hang out more often with my families and I am so busy with my work. We are fighting for our own future now, and maybe later we can live better life. Isn't it? I've wasted so much time on hanging out and doing not so important things. Well, some ask why not just be single single? Not single but not available. Hmm... I think this is a responsibility and motivation. I feel safe to be in this kind of relationship though. It gives me faith on how I can handle my own relationship. I've always been missing my man. I always have thinking how good he is. And the cheating/betraying part? Well people, if you do not trust him, why would you want to be with him? Seriously, if you don't believe your another half, let's just be single. I trust my man very much. Another thing is, I do not simply go flirting with other guys. Once I had a stable relationship, it's a commitment. Not good to break a promise if you've promise him to be with him. Betrayal is no good. NO GOOD!

It's hard to find a person who knows me so much. Is like we've been hanging out forever so he could knows what I'm thinking. He knows every little details of my action. No, he is not a stalker of course. He's a very awesome person. With fantastic personalities. Great charming guy. Makes me feel so in love. He might not be perfect in his own eyes or in other's people eyes. But, he always is the perfect person in my eyes. He's life is full of positive energy and so passionate. When I'm talking to him, I felt so much from him although my face is like already cacat. But, I do felt it inside my heart. Everyday, I always think that I'm so freaking lucky to have someone like him. I want to keep him for myself forever. Never gonna let him go. mua hahahaha!

You guys might think I'm still in the honey moon stage. This stage already pass few months ago. Our honey moon stage is over. Cause we don't talk like we used to be. We used to be very funny and always say something disgusting. Now, we are even more disgusting. LOL! Have you ever felt that you another half is the person you wanted to share everything no matter good or bad in the first time? With him, I do. I felt this way. No matter how mad I am, I want to tell him how I felt. It might let him feels like I'm throwing all the blame on him but actually I'm not. I'm telling him cause I felt that I will be okay if he knows about it. It's selfish I know. I might have bothers him. But, if he feels okay, why not? He will let me knows if he don't feel okay with it.

Anyways, I hope I can write this long at my report. God damn it.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...