Monday, May 30, 2011

Class ends early today because our lecturer said he was sick. Well, he is leaving us soon cause this is the last semester he will be teaching at here. Feel sad cause he is a nice lecturer.

Called hubby boy this morning, and he was having his meeting. Luckily I didn't talk very loud cause he called back later and told me that his professor was sitting beside him. Yikes! We are having issue these few days. I don't really know why and how, but I know we are going to over come this together. He is such a great guy and makes me so happy all the time. A blog post made my day. Yay. I miss him so much and he is coming back so soon! I can't wait!

p/s: Hubby, that is not a short post lo.. Tipu! Love you!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...