Outing with my two favorite babi[s] yesterday. I mean on this day. I was writing this on Sunday but I decide to put the post date on Saturday. Whatever ok?! I like.
Anyways, we were saying that we are going out on Saturday to Pyramid cause I wanted to wash mom's car and collect the warranty card at Harvey Norman. And so, I waited for Vince to come then we go fetch Grace together. I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited like so tamade freaking long time and then I called. He said he's coming. Then I waited and waited and waited and waited again, I can't stand any longer so I text him, he said he's on the way, he also mention that some part went wrong. I don't understand at first, but then when he get here, only I knew what he meant. LOL. I was laughing like crazy and he purposely tell me not to tell Grace. But end up I did. Cause I keep laughing and Grace was confuse by my sudden laugh.
We had lunch at Mc D because of the stupid Coca-Cola glass collection. LOL. Well, hubby said he wants it, so I gave it to him because the glass looks freaking cool. Then we went here and there, we bought roasted whatever thing bubble milk tea at Chatime and we sat there chat for a little while. Well, our topic is always those not so important things but make us laugh to die kind of things. I was buying so many stuff over there and they help me to carry. So sweet! ha-ha. Actually, I slave them. mua hahahaha.
I had a great time with you guys! p/s: Babi Chloe and Kevin was suppose to join us, but they ffk. Owe us 3 Chatime. LOL.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment