Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hi baby.

You have no idea how much joy you've brought me. Everyday ever since we've been together. So many ups and downs we've been through, so many unforgettable moments. Every time, I want to take pictures of us just to make me feel better when you back to Taiwan. I am going to put our photos in my room on my wall so you could be the last person I see before sleep and the first person I see when I open my eyes.
Soon, we are going for a trip to the beach. I'm so happy about it and the most happiest thing is I don't have to lie about it. I'm so happy that we can spend such quality time being together. During these times, I know you even more, and also your family. I love you so much hubby. Few days more will be our 8 monthiversary and we are going to celebrate with my mom and brothers since mom and Johnny is going back and Jeff is still here. Celebrate it before we left to Lang Tengah. LOL. I'm just kidding. I Love you. Good night. Gonna continue my work. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...