Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Back! Finally.

Well, since the day hubby came back, my blog is start dying slowly. Then it dead! LOL. I'm just kidding. So, I've been skipping our  6th, 7th, and 8th monthiversary posts. Actually, there's quite a lot of things happen during these time. By the day he came back, I was really not used to it. He was so cold. I mean he totally ignored me. Well, he is not in purpose because after I've spend time with him for a whole day, I understand why he ignored me. He was so busy with his family stuff. There are tons of stuff waiting for him to complete and his parents always ask him to do this and that. And during those days, I wasn't really happy cause I really miss him a lot and I couldn't spend time with him. Also during that time, our relationship was still hiding from my side of family. Finally, after meeting more times with hubby's side family, after all the misunderstanding stuff had been explained and solve, mom agreed about us. Yet, she doesn't want me to fall too deep. Anyways. After all the bad days, finally we had our great one. We spent time quality time on a trip to Lang Tengah. We had great moment. We really had learned more stuff about each other. Then, it's the time he leave. On today. A week before, I cried suddenly before sleep. I told him I don't want to cry on the day he leaves. So, I kept my promise on today. I didn't cry. We hugged each other really hard and say goodbye. No kissing cause the parents is here. Too shy to do so. LOL. That wasn't that hard I thought. Then, when we reach home, the parents left for breakfast with other relatives. I was there with his sister and we were talking about him. There's the good and the bad about him. But still he is the guy I fall deeply in love with. I was sitting at the living room chatting with his sis and playing with his dog. Suddenly I went into his bedroom, and that time is the time I start feeling emotional. Cause only then I realize he is really left to Taiwan and no one will hugs me or suddenly hugs me on my back when I was using the laptop. I quickly told his sis I'm leaving and my tear was falling by the time I get on the car. Seriously. I felt so emotional. 

..to be continue. Calling my hubby now.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...