J, a letter for you.
My hubby doesn't feel well and he refuse to rest. He opens his skype using his ipad and plug the earphone and insist me to watching him nap. He don't let me off the skype cause he wanted to listen to my fan which can makes him sleep. How could this silly baby be so cute? I love him to death. Maybe the word I used is too extreme. But this is how I feel. I can live on my own, my life would be normal to be without him, I won't die with or without him. But with him in my life, everything is perfect, is complete. He is the soulmate. I wouldn't say this in front of mom because she thinks is nonsense cause I'm only 23 years old, she thinks how would a only 23 years old girl will think the guy is already her soulmate while she haven't see the world. Well, who knows if I never try.
No comments:
Post a Comment