Saturday, February 4, 2012
Went to mom's primary school mate's house today. Chat for few hours. My mood wasn't good since last night. Things are bothering me and making me confuse. Went home in the evening. Napped for awhile and hubby's here to pick me up to his secondary school teacher's house for visit. Chat for awhile then we went for late dinner. Hubby is so good, everything he does are so fine. But why would he forget about what he said? He said he really wish I could be there to witness his graduation, he really wish I can be there and see him. I told him I would love to be there. But now, he forgot what he wish and I asked for once. I dare not to ask anymore. I really thought you won't forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment