Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Taiwan trip

It was grandma's birthday. I beg for the further stay because I wanted to spend time with John. After all these begging stuff I can finally make it to 4/10 instead of going home at 30/9. So, the birthday was great and thanks to the parents who allow me to stay back until so late. I change the date to 10/10 which is today. To be like John, what he always did when he go back to Taiwan was he will write a lot of stuff on the plane.

First, I'm so thankful that my mom let me stay and thanks to her sponsorship even though is not enough but for real I'm thankful that I'm able to stay. I got red packet from grandma and aunties, that's the allowance for the trip already. What I do regret about myself is I did not save up for the trip. If I could save some money every month it would be easier for me and John. So, throughout this trip I have decided to reactivate my three banks account or maybe close them down and open another at another bank? I'll think about it.

Second, I have to be very thankful to John. Without him I couldn't spend that much and buy the stuff I like. I got the first Levi's jeans for myself. Well, he is very kind and generous to pay for it but this is the first time I spend money this way. I was literally shaking cause I don't dare to spend like this even though I have a rich parents. But seeing John spending it was a whole new experience. LOL.

The whole trip was a blast. I had experienced a lot of things that I never did and I am so glad that I get to experience this with the one I love the most. People said if you want to totally know the person, you have to go travel with the person. This is true. Because I saw how he protected me, how he treat me while we faced some problems. Even though we have awful time while staying at his hostel but still he did the best he can to make me feel comfortable. He is more matured than I thought. He is very trustable and good in handling problems. I'm not exactly sure why mom dislike him, but I think soon she will get it. After this trip, I have a lot of thoughts. But after this trip I have a lot of things I need to settle as well. First, the school thingy. I had delayed them for so long! Second, the road tax for my car. Third, the bills and renovation stuff. So, I need to get back on track for all these stuff and also my own weight problems. I've been too far for letting it gain higher and higher. I know.

Anyways, the trip thingy will be one day per post. I need to stop writing and play my monopoly game. LOL

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...