Saturday, February 9, 2013

The First Day In Taiwan For CNY 2013

Didn't took any photo on phone or iPad while I'm on the plane. But apparently, today is the first time I got air sick in my life. Flying with two little devils are still ok, I got lucky cause they are seated together in a roll with their parents.

Well, last night was a little bit cray cray cause Johnny was brought back by John's neighbor after the annual dinner. We got home around 1 and I have to do Johnny's laundry from his NS in order to let him take back when we back from Taiwan. I slept at 4 in the morning and woke up at 6 to get to the airport.

I miss John a lot cause this hotel reminds me of him. Haha. We have special memory here. Haha. That's it for today! Happy Chinese New Year!







No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...