Wednesday, June 19, 2013

1 more to go!!!






Today is the 2nd last week of class. Today after the presentation, I handed out 2 reports! 1 more report and presentation to go and I'm free like a bird and fly back to Malaysia!! 



Back to home after eating with the girls at Chatswood, and work out like crazy cause I feel guilty and also the food is giving me hard time to digest. So... I threw up. Yes, if I can't digest the food after few hours I ate it, I will throw up. I'm weird like that. I sent a few crazy picture to John and I quoted 'I'm sexy and I know it.' He was really kind enough to say I'm sexy. haha. Wanted to join a gym now, to be motivated. But one month AUD124...... hmmm. I'm going to ask at the front desk cause I found out they have student price. Hope is a good deal. I'll  join when I get back from Malaysia ok?

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...