Watched The Great Gatsby on Sunday. The cinema here is freaking expensive and not as good as in Malaysia. Movie is slow to launch. But anyways, I enjoyed this movie because it's really glamorous and the fashion is impressive. I want to go to the Gatsby Party. I would want to watch this again seriously.
So, another movie I watch on Monday was Fast & Furious 6. When my friend asked if I wanted to watch this movie I immediately said ok. Cause I'm dying to watch them... I mean The Rock. Hahaha. I really so in love. I mean, I love John more. haha. This movie ticket was 25 dollar because it's a premier. Well, it's a very huge place and comfy seat and they served free drink. But still, 25 is too much for a movie. Now I really appreciate Malaysia's cinema. Talked to John's sis and she was laughing at me.
p/s: when I'm doing assignment, I decided to update my blog every single day. LOL. I even updated 2 post today. WTH!



No comments:
Post a Comment