Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A promise of a wedding, That two hearts truly make, A vow to be loving, To guide, to give and take!



This is John's sister (Sin Yee) and his brother-in-law (Chien Wei). It's weird for me (bride's brother's gf) to post their picture on social media isn't it? Well, we have a very weird relationship actually. It's not really weird weird kinda weird. LOL. I'm obsessed with them!

To begin with.... at first when I dated John, I felt not welcome by his family. Because of the some family matters (I just know John was not suppose to be in a relationship before 24 years old or something, didn't really ask about it cause I'm afraid.). Then the second time John came back from Taiwan and we (me and SY) clicked. Of course that time, no more unwelcome feeling. She's a very kind hearted lady, which I adore so much. I'm not that kind of person who open up to everyone, but she manage to make me feel so comfortable to be around her. Whenever I have problem with John, I will go to her. Even though she can't give me the best advice, but I feel so thankful that she always stand by me and show me a lot of love. And of course, I called he 'Jie' as in sister since then.

So, we got really close to each other and hang out a lot when I'm in Malaysia. I share all my secret with her. She's like my own sister, more than my boyfriend's sister. All my friends were so curious cause I will hang out with John's family even though John is not there. I even slept over when I got the chance. I guess, this is the reason that pissed my mom off. LOL. Cause she jealous me being close to John's family. 

I know I am a very lucky girl. I got such a great family of my own. Everyone loves me so much. Then, I'm lucky enough to have John who loves me unconditionally. I thought that's all. But his family loves me even more! I mean, what did I do in my past life to get all these good people around me? I feel so blessed and I really love them very much. 

There's a time we almost break up, of course the first thing in my mind was the relationship we build for so long and I couldn't let go. The second important thing was John's family. I mean, I get so attach to them and I thought if I lose John, I will lose all of them together. But, we worked out. Phew... relief. LOL. 

 

So, they throw me a farewell dinner before I left to Sydney. They were so funny and I can't forget John's mom keep asking me when am I coming back for good. Before I confirm to go Sydney, I was applying for USA. I think John and his family really don't want me to go there. When they know I wanted to go, I keep on getting questions like how long will I be staying in the state and if I will ever come back and etc. So, when I got rejected and I decided not to try to apply for USA visa anymore I clearly felt that they were so relief. haha. I know they felt bad that I couldn't go cause that is my dream, in the same time they felt relief cause once I'm not going to USA, I will not be staying there for years. So, I end up studying in Sydney and I'm sure that I will go back at 2014. I hope everyone can come to my convo at 2015. haha. My mom said I'm too old to study. 

I love you guys very much. I hope this will last forever. I'm so happy that you found your one true love and love by his family as well. Seeing you living happily is all I wanted you to be. I'm so lucky to get to know you all. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...