Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Not so hectic schedule

So, school life hasn't been harsh enough to me yet. I just done a report and presentation last week and 3 more to go. I'm having lots of fun when I'm here and I really enjoyed myself. I wonder how much I'm going to miss the moment like this when I get back to Malaysia. Well, I've planned. I told my mom about it, and I think both of them are happy. I just want to help. I hope I'm that capable on doing things for them. 

May treated me really nice. I have a blessed! haha. I can't believe that we are at the other half of the year now. Time pass very fast. I'm so glad that I came here cause seriously I don't know where else I'm gonna end up at. If I can't continue my master, at least I had my experience here in Sydney. I really wanted to work here but I'm not sure if this is gonna be easy since I have 0 working experience. 

Recent post has not much pictures cause I always use my Samsung to take picture where I can't sync it directly to my laptop anymore. So.. Bye now.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...