Saturday, June 29, 2013

Family Day

The second day I came back from Sydney, we went to Muar. I missed my family.  So, the whole post will be photo booming. LOL

Woke up at 6am to prepare. I had my Nespresso.. I miss this machine so much. Drove for 2 .5 hours to reach and grandma was calling cause she was expecting us and we were  an hour late cause we were supposed to depart at 7, but Johnny and my mom were so slow. I had my mee sua cooked by grandma, this is the favorite meal since I was born I think. I love everything my grandma cook and I keep on asking her how to cook and I'm gonna make it myself. I want my children to love this mee sua like me. LOL. Another dish from grandma I could never forget is 'da cai' porridge. That's my childhood memory when we have school break during end of the year in primary school, we will stay in Muar and all the cousins will sleep together and play together. I wonder, if my child gets to enjoy this kind of moment or not.
 

 

 






   


___________________________________________________________
After Muar, we headed back to Puchong as I missed my baby Cen Cen very much. So, we drove there straight away and had dinner at Brussel @ Setia Walk. Whole bunch of us. LOL. Well, everyone seems to have a very good time and my mom was drunk because she had the Piña Colada. We are sending pictures to Line, and those who are unable to attend are being tortured. 









_______________________________________________________
Lastly, presenting my family portrait in the 2012 Chinese New Year. LOL. This is the funny version because my aunty were so bored until notice my uncle were actually show the middle finger. But it's actually the angle problem. Back in 2012, I miss my long hair. LOL. 










No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...