Recently, I've been reading a lot of articles online. This is one of my favourite things to do in my life, read. I came across of an article talking about relationships and it truly inspire me. So, the mother problem is always the main issue in my relationship with John. What I see through is, no matter how hard it will be, as long as both of us fight through this together, nothing will beat us. If one of us give up, then this is end. This is what I just found out. Is not about how my mom put pressure on me, and show the face. It's about how we maintain our relationship.
And... we did some communicate session yesterday. It was a little bit intense at first, and we talk about it deciding whether to make it a fight or a communicate session for both of us knowing how to do it better. Turns out, it was a success. I hope we both know how its gonna be and how we will deal with each other every now and then when we face some issue or topic that is sensitive. Being ignorance or avoiding the sensitive topic is not healthy and we are couple, we talk to each other, we have problem we come to each other. Don't tell me you are going to discuss problems and issues with outsider that has nothing to do in our relationship. Because telling them makes you feel better but can't help you achieve whatever you want to achieve. Imagine if I told my best friend about the problem I'm having with John. We are 25 now, an adult. We used to be stupid to post the status on the social media and share it with the whole wide world. But do you know that people are laughing about how stupid you are to show all your problems out there? Other people don't even care and they will be laughing.
As I grew older, things started to make sense. A same movie I watch when I was 17 and now 25, I got different point of view. Same goes to love. I look at love when I was 17, I thought I was going to marry that guy and I will die without him. At 25, I will not die or even give up anything for a guy. I simply just won't. How do you know he is the one who will be faithful, loyal, honest, caring, protecting and lead you forever? You'll never know. Forever is too far away.
The only thing I know is, I have to cherish this guy
The only thing I know is, I have to cherish this guy
because I don't know what will happen next. All I wanted to have are the best memory I can have with him and laugh about it. He can be nagging like an old man but I can't take my eyes of him. How sick am I? LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment