Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Shooting For Major

Today is the photo shooting day for my major project. Invited Lara and her boyfriend Azri to help me eat and drink all the food I ordered for my photo shoot. 





So, we've been doing this for almost 3 hours. It was fun and tiring. Get to hangout with the friends and did something interesting. Actually, the most interesting part is later at night.

Excuse for the blurry photo. I was on the move as we as him!!! He came to visit!! Well, this all happen secretly. Even I don't know this. He bought the ticket and email me the receipt. I didn't notice until he laughed and insulting me. I felt bad though cause that time I already told his parents that he is not coming cause his timetable were full and packed. But they changed it again right after I told them. So, instead of pissing the father off, he didn't mentioned anything to neither of us and bought the ticket. My feeling was very complicated. I was happy that he come, I was worried that he don't have enough time. But I seriously happy that he come. LOL






Testing with my new camera Casio ZR-1200. This was recommended by Carina, who's really good and love to selfie a lot. My skin looks flawless with the camera effect, too bad no slimming effect. LOL. 

After playing resting at home for a while, we went out and hunt for food. 

We went to Darling Harbour. Thought of bringing him to Hurricane Grill, but kitchen closed by the time we reached. We bought Mc Donald and Kebab instead. 






Continue playing with the camera! Thanks John for bringing it for me.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...