Thursday, June 26, 2014

Done With Raffles!





Presentation day. It was really nerve wrecking. I'm glad that everything is done! All the hard work, sleepless night, stress, complaints are all done! I'm so happy that I'm the first one who did this. 

Then we had the celebration on the second day. That's the day when everyone finish everything. The feeling was so awesome! 


Then I celebrate with my halal gang at Paparich. Hahaha!

And on the same day I had my celebration with my Indo gang.

Oh this is on the day I'm flying. Hahaha. Cuteness overload!

Overall, I'm so happy with my life in Raffles Sydney. I met a lot of wonderful people even though we only get close right at the very end of our study life. But it's better than nothing. Isn't it? I'm so happy I met all these amazing friends, some are from my home country who is my seniors and some are from Sydney. Fate is a very strange thing. Without these people, I think my Sydney life will be different. I'm so glad that I have you all. 

I love my life in Sydney KL as well. I learned a lot from there and I experience a lot from there. That's the place that taught me not to believe in someone 100%. That's the place that told me not to be stupid offering people your help while they are only taking you for granted and then talking behind your back. But I am still very lucky because among all these bullshit I had, I make true friends still. Even though they are all busy with their life right now, we know we still care.  

Life in Sydney is the life I will never forget. Despite this is the first country I stayed during my study life. But I guess no more study for me. I'm so tired and exhausted with studies. I need to work and save up money. John and I have plan. HAHAHAH. It will be amazing!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...