Friday, October 22, 2010

The mood swings. Suddenly I can't control it. I just spit it and throw it to you. I felt sorry about it. Yet, you are the one who cause this. You know you do. I want to see you so badly. I hate this feeling. I hope is not what I think. I hope is not what I feel. I hope this is only PMS. I am so piss right now. How am I going to sleep? Stupid me! And I told you I'm going to sleep now. I don't!!! Even though I am sleepy, but I don't want to sleep. I'm piss. I'm crazy with those thought and feelings which I don't want to admit. Boy, you hit my weakest point.

p/s: Thanks for the supper though. I will love you back after I wake up. I'm still angry. You are the one who make me feel bad. You owe me everything. I'm the king now.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...