Friday, October 22, 2010

Same old same old routine. Gotta be something that can spice up my bored to death life.

Had lunch with the babi[s] and my love at Carl's Jr. Seriously, it was so not worth. Waste of time. LOL. My love will get what I mean. Fixed my shade. And went to Damansara for my road tax thingy. Went back to house unload stuff, and slave my love to move something for me. *evil*

Went back to Sunway, and drive back to Sg Buloh again. What a fun day. When I get home, I was literally fainted. Woke up at 7 and starve until now. Seriously. I'm craving for Dim Sum. But it's too far. Gosh!!!!

p/s: Doing HRM assignment now. Too much words, so I decided to blog. WTF?!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...