Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Went to deal with my road tax thingy today. Have to go back again on tomorrow. Yea, 830 am class canceled today. And my love was so freaking piss. He cursed like no tomorrow. His face turned black. LOL. After the breakfast, he back to normal. How easy could he be?

Shirley, Vince and me had our breakfast at Dataran Sunway, cause I renew my road tax over there. Back to college, did some assignment at foyer. Struggling, chit chat ing, sleeping, eating. This is how we kill our 6 hours time.

Cut by the stupid mahjong paper while preparing for presentation. Ouch! It was freaking itchy at the wound there.

Jog for 45 mins. OMG!!! New record. Usually, 30 mins is the limit. But then, I walked for 20 mins and jog for 25 mins. Give me Kim K's body!!! I want it badly. LOL.

Going to rush my assignment after cleaning up myself.

p/s: I love the way we are. Wonderful. *blush*
pp/s: 20102010 today. I wish there's something wonderful and romantic happens to me on today. But, sigh! Dream on it.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...