Monday, October 4, 2010

Never Simple, Never Easy, Never A Clean Break.

Sometimes I feel weird. I told everyone I have no more feeling towards honey bee already. But yet, I still care about him. I worried about him. Ya. There's no more love. But the caring part are still on going. I just can't stop caring or stop taking care about him.

Well, I have a new person inside me. I don't want to share about this. Because this is a secret. I don't want to ruin everything. I like the person. And I think is more towards loving part already. ='(

I enjoy the single life now. I can miss whoever I wanted to miss. I can say I love you to whoever I wanted to say. I can hug whoever I wanted to hug.

I'm still honey bee's bestie. I think. I'm still my secret lover bestie. I think. I am greedy. I admit. But all of us know, we don't have future. So, keep on doing what we are doing now. Is alright, is ok. As long as we are single and legal.  No, there are no sex scandal in this relationship. This is a very healthy friendship. We are all bestie. No color thingy fly among us. So, don't think to the other side.

To Honey Bee:
No more love does not mean no more care. I do care about you much actually. Because when I see you, I know you need it the most. Yes, I love you. Is like a family kind of love already. Yet, it still breaks my heart whenever you said I might want to get something from you for treating you good. You'll never know. Deep down inside me, wanting you to have the happy and healthy life. I'm going to do whatever I can do to make sure you got it. And I know someday, there will be a girl who can give you the thing I'm giving you right now. But now, let me do it. I still think I owe you this. I know everything. I know how you treat the other party. I'm not jealous. For real. Like the previous post I mentioned. I feel pitiful and pathetic only. I will not treat you good forever. I have my time limit. When the time come, you will know. And it's gonna end soon. I know you won't feel any difference.

To my dear secret lover:
Thank you. These two words includes everything. I know you will understand. Although you don't know how I feel now. But, thank you.

Love this pics. <3

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...