Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blogaholic

These days I blog a lot. Because I can't talk. It's a secret but then, when it comes to blog, it's actually in a public way. Somehow, I think this is a better way to do so. I don't want to say it out to anyone including my closest friends. At here, everyone can see it know it but don't know who I'm talking about. I just want to keep it for myself. A dirty little secret which I can read through when I grow older. I wanted it to be recorded. As it is a part of my life, so what if the guy I had a crush on won't be my boyfriend? Still, his story is a part of mine. I will remember I like him that much once. I will remember how I'm crazy about him once. I will remember I missed him like crazy once. I will remember I almost love him. And I get to realized I was wild once.

I've put on so many nickname for him. Just to make him more special. When the time goes, maybe the feeling will gone. Maybe the feeling will be more than ever. I am afraid. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...